Sanitary Turbine Flow Meters
Sanitary Turbine Flowmeters
The Hoffer Sanitary Series of Turbine Flowmeters are designed and manufactured to be compliant with the ASME Bioprocessing Equipment Standard for BPE-2016 for measurement of process liquids where high sanitary standards are required.
- For sanitary applications.
- Tri-Clamp end fittings.
- 11 sizes available, 1/4” thru 3”, covering flow rates for .35 to 650 GPM.
- Manufactured to be compliant with the ASME Bioprocessing Eqiupment Standard BPE-2016.
- -40 to +450°F standard operating temperature range.
- Linearity of ± .5%
- Repeatability of ± .1%
- All meter surfaces meet sanitary standards with 32 micro inch finish
- Sanitary flow measurement of process liquid applications such as pharmacuetical, beverage, etc. in 1/4” thru 3” sizes
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2018