Turbine Liquid Flowmeters, 4″ Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters
Turbine Flowmeters Liquid Service, 4 inch Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters
Hoffer now has available a 4” WECO 1502 turbine flow meter (15 KSI MAWP) with the full flow capacity of a conventional 4” flow meter. Other 4” WECO 1502 turbine meter designs have been limited in flow range to a few hundred GPM. The Hoffer design has a flow capacity of 75 to 1250
GPM standard and 50 to 1500 GPM over an extended range.
Made from high strength A-286 austenitic stainless steel, the meter body is rated to a full 15,000 PSIG for conventional service and 10,000 PSIG for sour service. The new size is an extension to the very successful Hoffer Wing Nut Meter Series (1” to 3” sizes) used extensively in oil and gas well servicing and reflects Hoffer’s
commitment to meeting new customer needs.
Hoffer also offers Wing Nut flowmeters in sizes 1″ through 3″ for both liquid and gas applications. Please see our Wing Nut High Presssure Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid Service Technical Data Sheet HO-WF-XXX and our Wing Nut High Pressure Flowmeters for Gas Service HO-WG-XXX.
- 4 inch Wing Nut High Pressure (15,000 PSI) Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid Service
- Outstanding accuracy for Water, Liquid Carbon Dioxide and Cement Slurry
- Linearity:±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% over tabulated useable range.
- Temperature Range: -450° to +450°F (Standard).
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: Request graphical data.
- Overrange:150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Construction: Housing – High strength A-286 austenitic stainless steel Internals – All stainless steel (except “T” bearings).
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES