Turbine Flowmeters Liquid Service, HO SERIES WAFER
HO SERIES WAFER, Turbine Flow meters Liquid Service
- Cost effective design eliminates flange on meter.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Short Wafer Series meters are rated to meet the pressure rating of any flange as listed in ASME B 16.5.
- Provides wide flow ranges 10:1 turndown typical.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated
linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated repeatable range.
- Available Turn Down Range: 10:1 Typical.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F Standard. High temperature option to +850°F. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- Materials: 316/316L dual stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2018