Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters, Turbine Liquid Flowmeters
Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters, Turbine Flowmeters Liquid Service
NEW! Hoffer Flow Controls is pleased to announce the availability of our 2″ size Wing Nut Series liquid, high pressure flow meters, with expedited delivery times of typically 2 to 5 work days. The 2″ size wing nut flow meters are available with tungsten carbide bearings and are suitable for clean liquids or slurry service. These meters are rated to working pressures of 15,000 PSI and include a 12 point NIST certified calibration.
- Wing Nut High Pressure (15,000 PSI) Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid Service
- Outstanding accuracy for Water, Liquid Carbon Dioxide and Cement Slurry
- Linearity:±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% over tabulated useable range.
- Temperature Range: -450° to +450°F (Standard).
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: Request graphical data.
- Overrange:150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Construction: Housing – 4130 high chrome alloy steel. Internals – All stainless steel (except “T” bearings).
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES