Cat3 DC or AC Powered Microprocessor Controlled Transmitter
The CAT3 is a DC or AC powered microprocessor controlled transmitter. It outputs a pulse scaled per unit of flow, and analog signal proportional to flow rate. The CAT3 can be configured with high and low alarms and up to 20-point linearization.
- DC or AC powered transmitter.
- Pulse and analog output scaled per unit of measure.
- Flowmeter linearization.
- Optional hi and low alarms.
- Windows configuration software.
- Signal conditioner/converter microprocessor controlled transmitter with flow meter linearization. For use with Hoffer flow meters for precision flow measurement of industrial applications within the process industries.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2020