ICE – Integrated Cryogenic Electronics
The ICE is Hoffer’s most advanced truck mounted cryogenic flow metering system. The design culminates from 50 years of Hoffer experience with cryogenic fluid measurement. The full color graphical display and electronic touch screen ensure user-friendly operator interface and provide direct access to all measurement and configuration parameters. A typical system includes ICE, a turbine flow meter, temperature sensor, optional pressure sensor and optional printer.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Hoffer Mobile App for Cryogenic Flow Measurement Systems for iOS and Android.* Special introductory offer available April 15,2019 through July 31, 2019 Learn More
- 4.3″ Color LCD with touch screen.
- Pulse security/dual coil.
- Non-Volatile memory for configuration parameters and delivery data.
- Real time clock.
- Supports measurement of several predefined liquids: LIN, LOX, LAR, CO2 Single Pipe, CO2 Dual Pipe, LN2O and LNG.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized configuration of changes.
- Optional Bluetooth wireless interface.
- 1000 OHM RTD input for temp compensation.
- RS232 port for printer.
- Optional 4-20mA input for pressure compensation.
- 0.2 to 5000 Hz frequency input range.
- Trip log containing 100 previous deliveries.
- Audit trail log of last 1000 configuration changes.
- Compatible with Hoffer SY14B proving system.
- Supports English and Metric units.
- Selectable language options for user interface and printed tickets include: English, French, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish, and Portuguese.
* ICE units equipped with the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) option may be used with the Hoffer ICE Mobile App on iOS and Android devices. The Hoffer ICE Mobile App is available for download at the iTunes App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices.
- Tanker truck mounted flow measurement system for cryogenic service.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES