Turbine flowmeters, Rim Flowmeters
CT Series Turbine Flow Meters for Custody Transfer
- Widest flow turndown ranges available in a custody transfer grade turbine flowmeter.
- Designed to be compliant with API Standard Chapter 5.3.
- Rim rotor design offered in sizes 4″-12″ provides for high pulse resolution.
- Bearing types include self-lubricating, ceramic ball bearings and tungsten carbide sleeve.
- Optionally available with multiple pickup coils for redundancy or bi-directional flow measurement.
- Rotor assembly is hydrodynamically balanced and floats on fluid cushion to provide extended bearing life.
- The Hoffer CT Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a rim rotor design.
- These flowmeters are typically used in liquid petroleum products.
- This series is recommended for flow applications where high resolution (pulse count) is critical in order to achieve custody transfer grade accuracy.
- Also See: Custody transfer flowmeters Bladed design – API Series for CT Series Turbine Flow Meters for Custody Transfer
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2021