High Pressure Turbine Flow Meters For Liquids & Gases
- Low cost.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- One piece 316/316L S/S Construction for most pressures.
- For use with unique Hoffer high pressure 316/316L or carbon steel mating flange kits, supplied complete with SAE J429 Grade 8 high yield strength bolts and “O” rings.
- Operate over a wide range of temperatures.
- Sizes 1/4″ through 2″. Pressure ratings of 3,000, 6,000, 8,000, and 10,000 psi available for most sizes.
- Larger sizes and pressures are available upon request. Contact factory.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated repeatable range.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at a maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- Available Turn-Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -40°F to +350°F Standard. Temperature ratings are dependent on the o-ring materials used. Consult the factory for extended temperature range applications.
- Bearing Styles: Ceramic hybrid ball bearings, sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide, and hard carbon composite are available.
- Materials: 316 stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high precision turbine flowmeters, not only for the cryogenic industry but also for the measurement of clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Control on Linked In