High Pressure Turbine Flow Meters For Liquids & Gases
High Pressure Flow Meters for Liquid and Gas (HHP Series)
- Low cost.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- One piece 316/316L S/S Construction for most pressures.
- For use with unique Hoffer high pressure 316/316L or carbon steel mating flange kits, supplied complete with SAE J429 Grade 8 high yield strength bolts and “O” rings.
- Operate over a wide range of temperatures.
- Sizes 1/4″ through 2″. Pressure ratings of 3,000, 6,000, 8,000, and 10,000 psi available for most sizes.
- Larger sizes and pressures available upon request. Contact factory.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated repeatable range.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- Available Turn Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -40°F to +350°F Standard. Temperature ratings are dependent on o-ring materials used. Consult factory
for extended temperature range applications.
- Bearing Styles: Ceramic hybrid ball bearings, sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide and hard carbon composite are available.
- Materials: 316 stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2021