HIT-4G DIGITAL GAS FLOW COMPUTER WITH MODBUS AND DATA LOGGING
The HIT-4G is a compact digital gas flow computer with temperature, pressure and compressibility compensation. The HIT-4G is configurable from the instrument front panel keypad or via Modbus communications.
- LCD display for total, rate, temperature and pressure.
- Non-resettable Grand Total.
- Full front panel operation with magnetic pointer through enclosure.
- Up to 20-point linearization to correct for flowmeter non-linearity.
- 4-20mA analog output proportional to flow rate.
- Optional scaled pulse or raw pulse output representing an incremental total volume.
- Alarm output with dual set point configurable for Rate or Total.
- Magnetically operated switch for Total reset.
- Internal battery backup.
- Configuration and Totals stored in non-volatile memory.
- Data Logging: Hourly Total, Daily Total, Event Logs.
- Modbus Communications Protocol via RS485.
- Real Time Clock.
- AGA-8 Compliant.
- Various enclosure options available including Certified Systems for Explosion-proof enclosure options.
- Provides rate and total flow indication for gas applications with temperature, pressure and compressibility compensation. Use with Hoffer HO Series for Gas flow meters for precision flow measurement of industrial gas applications within the process industries.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2020