HIT-4L TEMPERATURE & PRESSURE FLOW COMPUTER FOR LIQUIDS
The HIT-4L is a compact digital flow computer for LIQUIDS with temperature, pressure and viscosity compensation. The HIT-4L is configurable from the instrument front panel keypad or via Modbus communications.
- Temperature, Pressure, and Viscosity Compensation.
- LCD display for total, rate, temperature and pressure.
- Up to 20-point linearization.
- CSA/ATEX/IECEx hazardous location certifications available.
- Internal battery backup.
- Data Logging: Hourly Total, Daily Total, Event Logs.
- Non-resettable Grand Total.
- Full front panel operation with magnetic pointer through enclosure.
- 4-20mA analog output proportional to flow rate.
- Optional scaled pulse or raw pulse output representing an incremental total volume.
- Alarm output with dual set point configurable for Rate or Total.
- Magnetically operated switch for Total reset.
- Configuration and Totals stored in non-volatile memory.
- Modbus Communications Protocol via RS485.
- Real Time Clock.
- Provides rate, total, temperature and pressure indication in a compact digital flow computer. Use with Hoffer HO Series for Liquid flow meters for precision flow measurement of industrial liquid applications within the process industries.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2019