Insertion Flowmeters Liquid, Saddle Turbine Series Economy
Insertion Flowmeters for Liquids Saddle Turbine Series Economy
The Saddle Turbine Series of Insertion Flowmeters are designed for measuring liquid flow in 2″, 3″ and 4″ diameter pipes with accuracies inherent in the flowmeter at a substantially lower price than in-line flowmeters. Designed for installation in metal, composite or plastic piping, the Saddle Series is an economical alternative to full-bore, in-line flow liquid flowmeters while providing good measurement performance in a rugged package. The rotor and signal housing is interchangeable for 2″, 3″ and 4″ sizes in order to maximize its flexibility and requires only a change in the saddle fixture to change from one size to the next. The use of 316 stainless steel for the housing insert, 17-4 pH for the rotor, hard carbon composite sleeve bearings and PVC installation saddles also enable the meter to be used in a variety of liquid services.
- Low cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Wide flow turndown ranges for liquids.
- Linearity +/-2% of reading or better.
- Insertion meter for pipe sizes 2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Industrial grade construction.
- 3-Point one centistoke calibration at minimum, mid-range and maximum linear or extended range.
- Repeatability: ±.25%
- BEARING TYPE: Hard Carbon Composite Sleeve Bearings.
- MATERIALS: Housing insert and rotor support Are 316 stainless steel. Rotor – 17.4 stainless steel (standard). Saddle is PVC.
- LINEARITY: ±2% or better.
- OUPUT SIGNAL: Output level – 10 mV RMS minimum.
- MAGNETIC COIL: Wave shape – sinusoidal. DC resistance of sense coil – 2000 OHMS. Coil – magnetic pickup type. M-L 3/8X1.52 with flying leads.
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 140 DEG. F
- MAX PRESSURE: 235 PSI.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES