Premier Gas Series Turbine Flowmeters
Turbine flowmeters, Gas Flowmeters
The Hoffer Premier Gas Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate gas measurement and at a cost less than typical mass or ultrasonic flowmeters. Combine these benefits and high reliability and you’ve got something to think about.
- Exceptionally wide flow turndown ranges.
- Multiple rotor assemblies available with varying blade angles in each meter size to optimize meter performance for the flow range.
- Multiple coil outputs for signal redundancy, direction detection and meter diagnostics.
- NIST traceable gas calibrations with uncertainties to +.25% available.
- Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings require no external lubrication or maintenance.
- CE, CSA, Cenelec and various other approvals available on most versions of the Premier Gas meter.
- Meter design does not require seals or o-rings, no through holes in housing.
- Significantly lower pressure drop compared to conventional “turbo” flowmeters.
- Over 100,000 installations worldwide.
- Limited number of internal parts reduce friction, increasing accuracy and repeatability, while limiting replacement/wearing parts.
- Can be installed in either a horizontal (preferred) or vertical orientation.
- Fiscal measurement, plant cost allocation, energy consumption/conservation, etc.
- Suitable for all non-corrosive gases such as those listed below.
- Special versions of this series are available for use on corrosive gases, such as “off-gas” and feature NACE trim and self-lubricated ceramic ball bearings.
- There are more than 100,000 Hoffer gas turbine meters installed worldwide on applications in industries that include power generation, gas production and transmission, primary metals, fertilizer manufacturing and vehicle fueling, to name but a few.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES