Sanitary Turbine Flow Meters
Sanitary Turbine Flowmeters
The Hoffer Sanitary Series of Turbine Flowmeters are designed and manufactured to be compliant with the latest edition of the ASME BPE Bioprocessing Equipment Standard for measurement of process liquids where high sanitary standards are required.
- For sanitary applications.
- Tri-Clamp end fittings.
- 11 sizes available, 1/4” thru 3”, covering flow rates for .35 to 650 GPM.
- Manufactured to be compliant with the ASME BPE Bioprocessing Eqiupment Standard.
- -40 to +450°F standard operating temperature range.
- Linearity of ± .5%
- Repeatability of ± .1%
- All meter surfaces meet sanitary standards with 32 micro inch finish
- Sanitary flow measurement of process liquid applications such as pharmacuetical, beverage, etc. in 1/4” thru 3” sizes
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2020