Subsea Turbine Flowmeters | HO Subsea Flowmeter Series
There is only one clear choice for every critical, complex flow measurement application in the offshore drilling, production, and well-servicing environment: Hoffer Flow Controls. The HO Subsea Flowmeter Series provides users with multiple features and benefits unavailable from any other flowmeter company. With over 50 years in the flowmeter business, we continue to set the standards for accuracy, reliability, durability, economy, and integrity. In fact, no other company offers you more flow measurement solutions for subsea flow applications than we do. Put us to the test, and find out how Hoffer turbine flowmeters can resolve your challenging subsea flow applications.
- Operating depths to 20,000 FT or more.
- Robust flowmeter internals built to meet Military standards for high shock (MIL-S-901D) and vibrations (MIL-STD-167-1) requirements.
- A flowmeter with a response time measured in milliseconds.
- Flowmeter “housing” is typically custom-designed to fit into the customers existing footprint/space.
- Designed to withstand the temperature/pressure extremes of a subsea environment.
- Flowmeter design includes integral flow straighteners.
- Wide flow range capability is ideal for subsea applications.
- Flowmeter housing can be designed with various end connections, including Grayloc®, Techlok®, ANSI, NPT, MS, DIN, and many others.
- Subsea connectors are installed in a unique “riser” design on flowmeter housing.
- Design and construction compliance to API 6A/17D and 17F when required.
- Various construction materials are available, including 316, 316L, Nitronic 50 and 60, Duplex 2205, and others.
- ABS-CDS, DNV, Lloyd’s, and other certification compliance are available.
- Multiple electronic outputs and interfaces are available.
- BOPs, ROVs, wellhead additives, subsea production systems, and various other subsea flow applications.
About Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Flow Controls has been designing and manufacturing quality liquid turbine flowmeters and related process instrumentation for more than fifty years. Our initial experience was in the field of cryogenic flow measurement. Today our reputation in this field is synonymous with quality. Today Hoffer Flow Controls manufactures high-precision turbine flowmeters to measure clean liquids and gases throughout the processing industries. Please be sure to follow Hoffer Flow Control on Linked In
Subsea Turbine Flowmeters from Hoffer Flow Controls
Hoffer Turbine Flowmeters are available in a broad range of standard and special materials. The wide range of construction options allows for selecting the optimum combination of useful range, corrosion resistance, and operating life for a particular application. A low mass rotor design allows for a rapid dynamic response which permits the turbine flowmeter to be used in pulsating flow applications.
Subsea Oil and Gas Flow Metering Products
Additive Injection in Well Field using Wing Nut
What are the advantages of using a Hoffer turbine flowmeter?
What are the best applications for turbine flowmeters?