TriFlo Meter, Turbine Flowmeters
The Hoffer TriFlo provides both system integrators and operators with the most flexible measurement solutions for liquid flow including produced water flow and hydrocarbon condensate flow measurement. The Hoffer TriFlomter provides complete interchangeability of components between three different sizes of flow meters (1″, 1½” and 2″), all of which can be accessed without having to break piping connections. The TriFlo’s are offered both with complete inline meter bodies and in OEM versions which allow the integrator/manufacturer to install the meters into their own piping system. The use of identical internal parts for all three meter sizes reduces the number of spare parts that a service company or operator needs to stock by a factor of 3. The simple design of the meters and the ability to access and replace the internal components further reduces both parts costs as well as field servicing time.
- Complete interchangeability of components between three different sizes of flow meters (1″, 1½” and 2″).
- Simple design of the meters reduces both parts costs and field servicing time.
- Patented design. (Patent No. US 7,886,616).
- Internals accessible without having to break piping connections.
- Hard Carbon Bearings.
- System accuracy of ±1% or better.
- NPT end fittings.
- Patented design means one size internal kit fits all three meter sizes (1″, 1½” and 2″).
- Interchangeable internal components.
- Maintenance requires no pipe break down.
- Less inventory required.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES