Turbine Flow Meters Gas Service, HO Series Autoclave
Autoclave Turbine Flow Meters for Gas Service
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 psi dependent upon line size.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- Autoclave® end connections.
- Overrange:150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±2.00% of reading with water calibration. ±1.00% with gas calibration. Linearity is density dependent for a given meter. Consult factory for details.
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated useable range. Note: Performance enhancement techniques are routinely applied to produce wider linear and useable flow ranges. This technique is also used to improve linearity and repeatability. Consult the applications group at Hoffer with your requirements.
- Available Turn Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +300°F Standard. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate.
- End Fittings: 3/4″ & 1″ Autoclave® male thread.
- Bearing Styles: Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2020