Turbine Flow Meters Liquid Service, HO Series Autoclave
Autoclave Turbine Flow Meters for Liquid Service
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 psi dependent upon line size.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- Autoclave® end connections.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±1% of reading over 10:1 flow range. (typically).
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated useable range.
- Available Turn Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F Standard. High temperature option to +850°F. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- End Fittings: 3/4″ & 1″ Autoclave® male thread.
- Bearing Styles: Sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide and hard carbon composite are available.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2019