Turbine Flowmeters for Gas Service, HO SERIES WAFER
HO SERIES WAFER, Turbine Flowmeters for Gas Service
- Cost effective design eliminates flange on meter.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Short Wafer Series meters are rated to meet the pressure rating of any flange as listed in ASME B 16.5.
- Provides wide flow ranges 10:1 turndown typical.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±1% of reading typical.
- Repeatability: ±.25% of reading typical.
- Available Turn Down Range: 10:1 Typical.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +300°F Standard. Dependent upon bearing/coil selection.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 1 to 3 PSI at maximum linear flow rate.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2019