Gas Turbine Flowmeters, Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters
Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters, Turbine Flowmeters Gas Service,
- Wing Nut High Pressure (15,000 PSI) Turbine Flowmeters for Gas Service
- Typically used for oil well fracturing with nitrogen gas
- Linearity: ±1% of reading over 10:1 flow range. (typically).
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated useable range.
- Temperature Range: -450° to +300°F (Standard).
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: Request graphical data.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Construction: Housing – A286 alloy steel. Internals – All stainless steel. Rotor: 17.4 PH.
FLOWMETERS BY INDUSTRY 
FLOWMETERS BY SERVICE 
EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
View Hoffer Flow Controls attendance schedule for events, forums and exhibitions through 2020