Gas Turbine Flowmeters, Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters
Wing Nut High Pressure Flow meters, Turbine Flowmeters Gas Service,
- Wing Nut High Pressure (15,000 PSI) Turbine Flowmeters for Gas Service
- Typically used for oil well fracturing with nitrogen gas
- Linearity: ±1% of reading over 10:1 flow range. (typically).
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated useable range.
- Temperature Range: -450° to +300°F (Standard).
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: Request graphical data.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Construction: Housing – A286 alloy steel. Internals – All stainless steel. Rotor: 17.4 PH.
ABOUT HOFFER FLOW CONTROLS
Hoffer turbine flow meters can be found in service worldwide and are regarded as a reliable, cost-effective method for achieving high accuracy flow measurement. In recent years, new markets and industries have developed for turbine flow meters.
Our growth markets include aerospace, military flow applications, chiller systems, and many others. Features on the Hoffer turbine flow meters that are important in these growth markets include dynamic response time, wide flow range capability, and the ability to customize the turbine flow meter for a specific flow application.
Hoffer Flow Controls offers the most extensive selection of turbine flow meters when compared to any other flowmeter manufacturers in the world. Our MF Series of mini-flowmeters provides flow measurement capability from .007 to 3.5 GPM and offers twelve different size turbine meters. Our HO Series provides ¼” through 12” turbine flow meters for service in either liquid or gas. In addition to the MF Series and HO Series, we provide 20+ specialty series of turbine flow meters. These specialty series enable Hoffer to offer flow meters that are suitable for the oil & gas industry, power generation industry, cryogenic industry, military flow applications, and aerospace. Popular specialty turbine flow meter series include our Grayloc, high-pressure flow meters, the Wafer Series, the Autoclave Series of high-pressure turbine meters, the Subsea Series, and the API Series for custody transfer grade performance and meter resolution (K-factor).